my big family...photos ni masa ayah dan bonda baru berkahwin.

my big family...photos ni masa ayah dan bonda baru berkahwin.

my big family...

my big family...

my big family...

my big family...

Rabu, 26 Oktober 2011

Check Your Saman Via SMS And Online

NOTE* This is English version of my most popular post – ‘Semak Saman Polis dan JPJ‘ was published last year.

Well, I realize nearly half of the visitors of this blog is made up of those who use English as main language. So, it is not fair for me to ignore you ..I apologize in advance, I am not very fluent English. There may be grammatical or spelling mistake in many places.

Return to our discussion. So how to check summons via SMS and online?

Here are some ways to check saman that you can use to check the status of your summons. If there is the first way did not succeed, InsyaAllah the other way would work.



1. Check saman via SMS (PDRM department)

Type POLIS < space > SAMAN < space > [vehicle plate] and send to 32728

Example: POLIS SAMAN SA3321X and send to 32728



2. Check saman via SMS (JPJ department)
Type JPJ < space > [your IC Number] and send to 37773

Example: JPJ 123456789000 and send to 37773



3. Check saman online (PDRM department)

>> Click To Check PDRM summons here <<



4. Check saman online (JPJ department)

>> Click here to check the JPJ summons <<



P/s: If you think your friends might also require these ways to check saman, then please share with them through facebook ya..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan